Panotty, as he appears in Puyo Puyo!! Quest
|First appearance||Madou Monogatari 3|
|Latest appearance||Puyo Puyo!! Quest|
|Japanese||Noriko Hidaka (Puyo Puyo CD)|
Wasabi Mizuta (Puyo Puyo~n)
Asuka Kakumoto (Puyo Puyo!! Quest)
|Puyo Puyo!! Quest information|
Panotty is an elf-like character that plays panpipes and wants people to listen to his music. He has a fiery temper that is set off whenever he feels that his music is not properly appreciated.
- 1 History
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Character-specific attributes
- 5 Chants
- 6 Gallery
Madou Monogatari series
Panotty debuted as a random enemy in Madou Monogatari 3. In some games, he is an enemy to fight, while in others he takes on the role of a friendly NPC.
Panotty is the sixth opponent in Scenario. He plays his flute for Arle, but when he notices that she isn't dancing, he throws a tantrum and accuses her of having a rotten ear.
In the English version, he is known as Johnny. The exchange is similar, though Johnny's temper is set off when Silvana suggests that he practice his song.
Panotty resides on the second floor. As Panotty plays his flute, Arle asks about the "noise", eventually comparing it to buzzing flies. Panotty yells that people who don't appreciate artistic genius "suck" while angrily blowing into his flute. In other versions, he successfully manages to force Arle to dance, much to her chagrin.
He intends to start a concert, and is infuriated enough to combat Arle when she decides to skip it in pursuit of Carbuncle. He is fought fourth, and is fought in the Volcano area.
Panotty can be found at the second village in Quest mode. He is initially just an NPC, though if he is fought once the option becomes available, he will award Arle with a piece of armor. In Rally mode, his brown haired design uses OPP rules, and his blonde design uses Yon rules.
- In Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and Kirby's Avalanche, Skweel and Lolo & Lala use his AI.
- His name is derived from Panotti, a mythical race of people that have large ears.
- Madou Monogatari 3
- Madou Monogatari: Hanamaru Dai Youchienji
- Madou Monogatari I (Mega Drive)
- Madou Monogatari (Saturn)
- Puyo Puyo~n
- Itazura Shichau Zo : All non-connected color Puyo are removed. On Nintendo 64, it also increases chaining power by 1.25 times as much.
- Pocket Puyo Puyo~n
- 19-Slowdown: For a short while, the opponent cannot manually drop their Puyo.
- Puyo Puyo Box
- Teleport: The top three Puyo of each of the player's columns are sent to the opponent.
Puyo Puyo CD 2
- Player Combo
|2||吹くぞっ！||Fuku zo!||Gonna play!|
|5||それそれーっ！||Sore sore!||Here, here!|
- Player Combo
|2||くすぐっちゃうぞ||Kusuguchau zo!||I'll tickle you!|
|3||吹いちゃおっかな||Fuicha okana!||Guess I'll play!|
|4||やめとこっかな||Yametoko kana!||Maybe I'll stop!|
|5||吹いちゃった||Fuichatta!||I played it!|
- Super Attack
- Enemy Attack
- Match Start and Result
|これ、いらないや！||Kore, iranai ya!||This ain't somethin' I need!|
Asuka Kakumoto (角元明日香)