Archan, as she appears in Puyo Puyo!! Quest.
|First appearance||Bayoeen Wars: Daimadou Senryaku Monogatari|
|Latest appearance||Puyo Puyo!! Quest|
|Puyo Puyo!! Quest information|
Archan is a cute, elfish archer that makes rare appearances in the Puyo Puyo series. She's a trickster who loves to catch people in traps of her design, like pits. In Pocket Puyo~n, she, like Arle Nadja herself, refers to herself with the masculine pronoun "boku", implying she is a tomboy.
- 1 History
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Appearances
- 4 Character-specific attributes
- 5 Chants
- 6 Gallery
Madou Monogatari series
Archan debuted in Daimadou Senryaku Monogatari as one of the minions that Arle and her opponents can summon into battle.
She makes another appearance in Madou Monogatari: Final Exam as a random encounter.
The Saturn Madou Monogatari features several Archan variants.
Archan is the second opponent in the console Puyo Puyo~n's story mode and is an optional opponent in Pocket Puyo Puyo~n. She pranks Arle by tricking her into falling into traps laid by none other than Archan herself, however in Pocket Yo~n she ends up falling into a trap herself.
Puyo Puyo Box
In addition to the standard Archan, Box contains a more powerful version named Wood Hunter. The normal Archan is both a random encounter in the second dungeon, and a villager in the second town. She appears as a Yon rule opponent in Scramble mode: she is often among the easiest opponents to defeat.
- Her name is a portmanteau of 'archer' or 'archery' and the Japanese honorific '-chan'.
- Daimadou Senryaku Monogatari
- Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon
- Puyo Puyo!! Quest
- Puyo Puyo~n
- Homing Shot: Removes 12 random Puyo from the player's field. In the PlayStation version, this also doubles chaining power, and in the Nintendo 64 version it quadruples chaining power.
- Pocket Puyo Puyo~n
- Straight: A random row in the player's field is changed to six Puyo of the same, randomly-chosen color.
- Puyo Puyo Box
- Pinpoint: Both players receive a single Nuisance Puyo in the column that contained the activating player's "pivot" Puyo.
- Player Combo
- Super Attack
- Enemy Attack
- Match Start and Result
|いらない！||Iranai!||I don't want this!|