Kikimora, as she appears in Puyo Puyo!! Quest
|First appearance||Madou Monogatari: Michikusa Ibun|
|Latest appearance||Puyo Puyo!! Quest|
|Japanese||Yumi Hikita (Puyo Puyo~n)|
Akane Fujikawa (Puyo Puyo!! Quest)
|Puyo Puyo!! Quest information|
Kikimora is a maid very loosely based on the mythological Kikimora. She is obsessed with cleanliness.
Madou Monogatari series
Puyo Puyo Sun
Kikimora appears as the fourth opponent in Arle's story. She becomes enraged when Arle steps on a freshly-swept rock path; she trips Arle, pins her down using a broom, and brushes her across the ground.
Minna de Puyo Puyo
Kikimora appears as the first opponent in Gold Town, Gachinko Dungeon, and Magical Tower. She teaches Arle all of the Nuisance Puyo rules. During her battles she is always fought with 3 colors but in her final battle in Trial Labyrinth, she is fought with 4 colors.
- Madou Monogatari: Michikusa Ibun
- Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon
- Rulue's Spring Break
- Kikimora's Clean Up
- Seriri's Happy Birthday
- Puyo Puyo!! Quest
- Puyo Puyo~n
- Great Cleaning Strategy: Remove all of the user's Nuisance Puyo.
- Pocket Puyo Puyo~n
- 15-Transfer: The top three color Puyo of each of the player's columns are sent to the opponent. Any Nuisance Puyo above the third-highest color Puyo of each column is erased.
- Puyo Puyo Box
- Sweep: Remove all of the user's Nuisance Puyo.