Sukiyapodes, as he appears in Puyo Puyo Tsu
|First appearance||Puyo Puyo Tsu|
|Latest appearance||Puyo Puyo Box|
|Japanese||Yuko Mizutani (Puyo Puyo CD)|
Noriko Hidaka (Puyo Puyo CD Tsu)
Sukiya Podes is a foot monster. He looks small and babyish but seems to have a short temper. When he is winning, his eyes sparkle in a cute fashion.
Madou Monogatari series
Sukiyapodes debuted in Madou Monogatari 3. He has the ability to clone himself. In Madou Monogatari: Hanamaru Dai Youchienji, he appears as the game's first boss, where he is a guardian, but he appears to be acting strangely. Arle then meets him, but Arle is grossed out by his foot, angering him. He then attacks, but is defeated. He also appears guarding the Dark Orb.
Sukiyapodes is the third Scenario mode opponent. Arle calls him a giant foot, which angers him. He prepares to use his "Sanjyuumon Kick" against Arle, but she tells him to settle it in a Puyo match.
In the English version, he is known as Small Foot. He claims that all others tremble before him in fear; Silvana boasts that she fears no one.
Sukiyapodes resides on the first floor. He performs a flying kick from off-screen, knocking Arle unconscious.
- In Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and Kirby's Avalanche, Humpty and Kabu use his AI strategy.
- In the first Puyo Puyo, he is named "Sukiyapotes." This was likely a romanization error on Compile's part, as the Japanese kana for "t" sounds and "d" sounds are nearly identical.
- Likewise, his preview window label is POTE in the first game and PODE in subsequent games.
- Madou Monogatari 3
- Madou Monogatari: ARS
- Madou Monogatari: Hanamaru Dai Youchienji
- Madou Monogatari (Saturn)