Sasori Man, as he appears in Puyo Puyo!! Quest / Puyo Puyo!! Quest Arcade
|Other Names||Scorpion Man|
|First appearance||Madou Monogatari 123|
|Latest appearance||Puyo Puyo!! Quest|
|Japanese||Shigeru Chiba (Puyo Puyo CD)|
|Puyo Puyo!! Quest information|
|Sasori Man • Midsummer Sasori Man|
Sasori Man (literally meaning "Scorpion Man") is a shy scorpion-person who is usually seen with a spear. According to his Puyo Puyo!! Quest flavor text, he smiles at all times, even while sleeping.
Madou Monogatari series
Sasori Man debuted as a random encounter in Madou Monogatari 2.
Sasori Man is the fifth Scenario opponent. He politely introduces himself to Arle before preparing for battle.
In the English version, he is known as Scorpion Man. He boasts that his sting is deadly.
Sasori Man resides on the third floor. Sasori Man begins to introduce himself, but Arle recalls his name, which makes him happy. He apologizes for battling Arle while she is tired.
- In Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine and Kirby's Avalanche, Davy Sprocket and Squishy use his AI strategy.
- Sasori Man is one of the few characters from the first two games whose preview window label does not directly match up to their real name. His abbreviation is SCOP, presumably for "scorpion."
- Madou Monogatari 2
- Madou Monogatari: Hanamaru Dai Youchienji
- Madou Monogatari I (Mega Drive)
- Madou Monogatari (Saturn)