From Puyo Nexus Wiki
Kuroi Kikimora, as she appears in Puyo Puyo!! Quest
|First appearance||Kikimora's Clean Up|
|Latest appearance||Puyo Puyo!! Quest|
|Puyo Puyo!! Quest information|
Kikimora's Clean Up
Black Kikimora debuted as the antagonist of Disc Station game Kikimora's Clean Up.
Puyo Puyo Box
Black Kikimora appears in Box's Scramble Mode. She uses Yon rule.
- Black Kikimora appears as a standard encounter in Arle no Bouken: Mahou no Jewel.
- Black Kikimora is one of only two "evil" counterparts featured in Puyo Puyo Box's Scramble Mode that does not utilize Puyo Puyo rule. (The other, Doppelganger Arle, is the primary antagonist of Puyo Puyo~n.)
- A similarly-designed character is introduced in Puyo Puyo!! Quest, but under the name Kuroi Kikimora (くろいキキーモラ, lit. "Black Kikimora") with Japanese adjective instead of putting "Black" (ブラック) directly in katakana.
- As other alternate characters named after colors use the Japanese adjectives, this may be the same character slightly renamed to not stand out, as she is listed with the other alternate characters in Puyo Puyo eSports.
- Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon
- Kikimora's Clean Up
- Rulue's Spring Break
- Arle no Bouken: Mahou no Jewel
- Puyo Puyo!! Quest (as Kuroi Kikimora, lit. Black Kikimora)
- Puyo Puyo Box
- Solitude: All of the opponent's non-connected Puyo become Nuisance Puyo.