|Madou Monogatari I: Honoo no Sotsuenji|
|Release date||December 13, 1996|
Madou Monogatari I Honoo No Sotsuenji, sometimes misread as Madou Monogatari I Honoo No Sotsuenko, is the PCE remake of Madou Monogatari 1 in a more fully colorful form like Madou Monogatari: Genesis except not toned down or plot differences. Like the original story, Arle must collect three spheres and defeat Fudoushi in the tower in order to graduate kindergarten.
Differences between Madou 1
- There is full voice acting in scenes and actions.
- New spells that haven't been seen in the original.
- More characters and development added.
- The cutscene before fighting Fudoushi is longer than normally along with the battle itself.
- The spheres that are collected talk to Arle also before the final battle.
- Instead of gems around Arle's screen, a pink ribbon changed color during level up.