An all clear (also known as 全消し, zen-keshi) is triggered immediately after a player clears all Puyo on their field, including any Nuisance Puyo. The effect it produces depends on the game and the current rule set. All clears were first introduced in Puyo Puyo Tsu.
- Under the original Puyo Puyo rule, no bonus is earned for achieving an all clear.
- Under Tsu rules, you will send 30 extra Nuisance Puyo (A extra rock) for the next chain you clear.
- Under Sun rules, Sun Puyo will fall in your game field. The amount of Sun Puyo that falls is equal to the length of the chain you cleared that produced the all clear (clearing a 2 chain will produce 2 Sun Puyo).
- In Puyo Puyo~n, Tsu rules are used.
- Under Fever rules and the Transformation rule, you get a preset 4 chain along with a 5 second bonus on your fever or transformation time. If you all clear while entering fever or transformation, you will instead earn a 2 chain bonus in fever/transformation along with the 5 second bonus time.
- In gimmick modes in Puyo Puyo! 15th Anniversary and Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary, you get a preset 4 chain.
- In Mega Puyo Rush, you earn a time bonus in Puyo Puyo 7 and a chain bonus in Puyo Puyo!! 20th Anniversary.
- In Puyo Puyo!! Quest Arcade, you get a preset 5 chain along with 10 seconds in Fever Mode.