Gacha (ガチャ) is one of the major source to obtain cards in Puyo Puyo!! Quest. Players can use in-game currency or items in exchange for a card randomly drawn from a designated lineup.
Types of Gacha
Gachas can be categorized into three major types based on the currency/item used:
| Magic Stone Gacha|
| Ticket Gacha|
| Mix-up Summons
| Summons Point Gacha|
Magic Stone Gacha
Magic Stone Gacha (魔導石ガチャ) requires Magic Stones to roll:
- Cost: Magic Stone ×5 per roll
- Rarity: ★3~6 (★6 exclusive to pickup characters in normal rolls, or all characters in one card of 10-in-a-row Gacha)
- Plus Bonus: Guaranteed +1
- Bonus Gift: 10 PuyoPoints per roll
Unlike other gachas, Bundle Gacha for 2~9 rolls is not available in Magic Stone Gacha, and only 10-in-a-row Gacha (10連ガチャ) is available (costs Magic Stone ×50 and comes with bonus gift 100 PuyoPoints). 10-in-a-row Gacha will guarantee at least one card out of the 10 to be at rarity ★5 or up.
In compliance with regulations on gacha games in Japan, the game will list the exact appearance rates for all possible cards in all Magic Stone Gacha banners. This can be checked by tapping the See Appearance Rates (出現確率を見る) button.
Special Campaigns (fixtures)
Special Campaigns (limited)
See the list of limited Magic Stone Gacha campaigns for details. Most campaigns have one or more Pickup Characters (ピックアップキャラクター), which are characters (or series of characters) that has higher appearance rates than normal and/or not available at all in normal Magic Stone Gacha.
The following special mechanics may be available for some (but not all) Magic Stone Gacha campaigns:
- Guaranteeing Step (確定ステップ): guaranteed to get one card of the designated pickup character(s) when rolling a specified number on 10-in-a-row Gacha
- Retry Gacha (リトライガチャ): after rolling an initial 10-in-a-row Gacha, players can choose to use additional Magic Stones to re-roll with even higher rates for pickup characters (with limits in time and number of re-rolls)
Ticket Gachas (チケットガチャ) is a collective term of the multiple gacha banners that uses gacha tickets (ガチャチケット) to roll. There are three kinds of permanent gacha tickets, and Limited Tickets that is only usable during a specified campaign time period. Each roll in Ticket Gachas uses one ticket of the specified kind.
| Premium Ticket Gacha
|Premium Ticket ×1||★5||(★6 in certain characters without other rarities)||Guaranteed +1|
| Gold Ticket Gacha
|Gold Ticket ×1||★4~5|
| Silver Ticket Gacha
|Silver Ticket ×1||★3~4|
|(image variable)|| Limited Ticket Gacha
|(specific) Limited Ticket ×1||See the list of Limited Ticket Gacha campaigns for details.|
Summons Point Gacha
Summons Point Gacha (召喚Pガチャ) requires Summons Points to roll. This is the only gacha that has a chance to give out material cards including Power-up Materials up to [★6] Comet Puyos, Special Materials like Grimoires and 100-point Tests, and Puslers.
- Cost: 200 Summons Point per roll
- Rarity: Character cards: ★3~4 / Material cards: ★3~6
- Plus Bonus: Character cards: low chance / Material cards: none
Special Campaigns (fixtures)
| Good Morning Gacha
| Lunch Break Gacha
Mix-up Summons (まぜまぜ召喚) uses cards in the player's inventory instead of currency/items. Carbuncle mixes the cards used together in a curry pot to form a new card of designated specifications. In all Mix-up Summons, The output card:
- will not be any card used in the input lineup
- inherits all attached Plus Bonus from input cards (but if Plus Bonus exceeds +100 in any stat, the excess is discarded)
- will be reverted to Card Lv. 1, Skill Lv. 0, Battle Skill Lv. 0 and no Special Training regardless of levels of the input cards
There are four Mix-up Summons available currently:
| Awesome Mix-up Summons
| ★6 Mix-up Summons
| ★5 Mix-up Summons
| ★4 Mix-up Summons
This list may be incomplete, due to certain gachas not explicitly showing all possible outputs. You can help by expanding it.