PPQ:Guild Tower Floor Quest
2017/08/08 Update Announcement Banner
The Guild Tower (ギルドタワー) mechanics in Puyo Puyo!! Quest guilds are revamped with the large-scale update on August 8, 2017. Instead of encountering Tower Bosses at designated milestones, multiplayer-focused Floor (フロア) quests are made available as the towers are built.
How to play
Guild Tower Floor quests plays mostly the same as quests in the Everybody Quest mode, only with slight differences:
- Only members of the guild may participate in Guild Tower Floor quests
- All players are required to spend stamina
- Players can choose to make Challenge Booking (挑戦予約) in advance (for 5/10/15/20/25/30 minutes) instead of opening the room immediately (room can be entered 3 minutes before the booked time)
- Guild Tower Floor Quests can be played by only 1 player
- Large Party Bonus (多人数ボーナス), granting stat boosts to all cards, will be applied when there are 3 players (1.1×) or 4 players (1.3×) in a room.
- Subtitute Cards will be selectable, when 2 or 3 players are in the room.
- Players can fill a room in any order, instead of ordered by time of joining
- The cards used in the quest receives Card Experience when the quest is cleared
In addition to the four players, other guild members may join as Cheering Participation (おうえん参加) into any Guild Tower Floor Quests, including both quests in preparation or already-ongoing quests. Guild members joining as Cheering Participation:
- Do not have to spend stamina to join
- Do not receive coins, card experience or fairies
- Receive all cards dropped during the quest
- Costs and rewards in red are only for players.
- Material Puyos and Special Materials as quest drops are in the same color as the quest.
By First Clear
- First-clear rewards are awarded to all guild members, regardless of participation in the quest
- Material Puyos are in the same color as the quest.
- First-clear rewards resets on the 1st of odd-number months at 04:00 JPT.
- Next reset: 2019/05/01 04:00 (UTC+9) (6 days)