This page was made (or is being made) in hopes of helping players with teambuilding in Puyo Quest.
Useful AS Types
Click the icons to view what each condition does and which cards have them, or click the link with the condition.
- Attack Up
- Conditional Attack Up
- Consecutive Attack
- Attack Source Expansion
- Damage Up
- Fisher (Fan-made term named after the first series with the AS, the Fisherboys Series - Changes the entire next queue to one color) | Card List
- Trace Up (Increases maximum trace capacity by a certain amount) | Card List
- Chain Seed (Transforms the board to give a large chain when the correct board elements are popped) | Card List
- Nuke (Any card that does a large attack for their AS via board transformation like with Rafisol's AS - too diverse to create detailed list)
- Turn Plus (Increases the number of turns before an enemy attacks) | Card list
- Color Shield Break
- Paint/Trace (Allows the player to place a certain amount of a color puyo or prism ball on the field) | Card List
- Color Shield
- Charge (Allows affected cards to "charge" damage for a certain amount of turns, and accumulated damage gathered within those turns is then outputted at a certain rate) | Card List
- Attack Down
How to Build Good Teams
Before anything is said, there is one thing I want to get out of the way immediately:
There is no one definitive way to create a team in this game.
Many different quests call for different types of teams to be used, with some being stronger than others in certain scenarios. This guide will attempt to cover all common scenarios in which decent teams are required in the game, and how to use said teams.