For the feature that transforms ★6 cards into ★7 rarity, see PPQ:★7 Transform Board.
Transformation Fusion (へんしん合成) is the system to combine designated material cards to transform the base card to a higher rarity.
In order to transform into a next form, the following requirements must be met:
- You hold all the required transformation materials and not locked
- The base card is at its highest possible level (Lv. MAX)
You have enough coins to pay the cost of fusion(deprecated)
- None of your (quest/PvP) decks in which you have included the base card will exceed the deck cost capacity at its new, increased cost after the transformation
If any of your decks exceeds cost capacity after transformation, you will receive a Deck Cost Over (デッキコストオーバー) warning and not allowed to proceed. In this case, either free up enough cost space by taking out other cards from all offending decks, or directly remove the base card from the decks.
Materials used in Transformation Materials comes in three kinds:
- Material Puyos (素材ぷよ): easily obtainable from most quests, events, PvP battles, missions and rankings
- Special materials (特殊素材), namely Puyo Ice, Puyo Candy, Puyo Jelly, Puyo Choco, Grimoire and 100-point Test: obtainable from most prominently from Searching for Special Materials, but also from various events, missions and Everybody Quest Banquet quests
- Exclusive transformation materials (専用へんしん素材): obtainable from the character's debut and revival events, and from Everybody Quest Banquet quests
Cost of Fusion
Currently, Transformation Fusion do not cost coins to complete.
Before 2016/04/20, coins are required to complete Transformation Fusion.
|★1 → ★2||3000|
|★2 → ★3|| 3 materials: 9000|
4 materials: 12000
|★3 → ★4|| 4 materials: 20000|
5 materials: 25000
|★4 → ★5||35000|
|★5 → ★6||49500|
|(General formula: Cost = Base card MAX Lv × No. of Materials ×100)|