2016 marks the 25th anniversary of Puyo Puyo. As one of the most celebrated puzzle gaming series in the world, those 25 years are sure to be filled with gamers' memories and experiences of popping blobs and raining garbage. Puyo Nexus wants to know how you were introduced to the series! Share your story on Twitter with the hashtag #mypuyochronicle for the chance to win a copy of Puyo Puyo Chronicle when it releases on December 8th. We’ll be retweeting some of our favorite puyo chronicles as well!How to enter:
1. Follow @puyonexus
2. Tweet your story with the hashtag #mypuyochronicle. You can split it up into multiple tweets as long as at least one of them contains the hashtag. Use Twitter's reply function or a service like Twitonger
for easier readability!
3. The contest ends on November 15th. Get your submission in before then!
4. That’s it! We’ll choose our most favorite submission, then contact the winner via Twitter direct message (this is why you need to follow the @puyonexus account, otherwise we can’t DM you).Other rules:
1. The prize for winning consists of one (1) boxed copy of the regular edition of Puyo Puyo Chronicle for the Nintendo 3DS. Please take into account that 3DSes sold outside of Japan are unable to play Japanese 3DS games by default due to region locking.
2. We will be sending the reward via international carrier with standard shipping on us. Please make sure you are able to receive the package in swift and simple fashion (you may be required to sign for the package). Puyo Nexus is not responsible for an undeliverable package or for any additional shipping or customs fees incurred during the delivery process.
3. One entry per person. Anybody discovered to have entered multiple times may have some or all of their entries disqualified.
4. If the winner is unable to confirm their contact details within 24 hours, the prize will be forfeited to the next best entrant (and so on).
5. In the wonderfully exceptional case an English localization for Puyo Puyo Chronicle is announced before the release of the Japanese game on December 8, the winner may choose to transfer the prize to the English version of Chronicle.
Questions can be directed @puyonexus or in this thread.